The President sings about student loans.
Your comprehensive guide to where the candidates stand with you
We're finally out of Iraq.
He got 99 problems but Mitt ain't done.
20+ weird things you may or may not have wanted to know about Sarah Palin.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Hilarious news.... - Watch more Funny Videos
Oh and if you want to watch live coverage/receive updates on Hawaii as it prepares for the tsunami click here
Friday, February 26, 2010
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Bipartisan Health Care Reform Summit 2010|
Vince Carter Hits Full Court Shot Sitting Down - Watch more Funny Videos
Thursday, February 25, 2010
1. The lunch break was 20 minutes longer than what they said it was going to be
2. Obama is still making a ton of sense
3. Mike Enzi somehow sees a 500 billion dollar cut in medicare thats nowhere in the bill
4. Dave Camp reminds me of Dick DeVos. see the comparisons below
5. I am thoroughly annoyed with Ben Stein and I hate those damn Comcast commercials starring him and Shaq
6. I would much rather listen to soulja boy attempt to rap instead of a lot of the BS going on during the healthcare summit
7. I wish Wolf Blitzer would shut up
8. Tom Harkin had some pretty good quotes and made a ton of sense when he spoke
9. When will they stop talking about how big the bill is? its not hard to read 2000 pages in almost a year
10. I dont have C-Span 3(I didnt even know there was a C-Span 3),MSNBC has switched to Olympic coverage which means I either have to watch fox halfway show the summit while spitting out talking points or watch CNN and be annoyed.
11. number 10 is truly frustrating to me
12. The president is still talking and yet the news outlets decide to cut away to their randomly picked talking heads talking about nothing
13. Finding the live stream of the healthcare summit has helped me feel better
14. Marsha Blackburn is an idiot and the president put her back in her place
15. Joe Biden sensibly just explained why a mandate would be helpful in the bill
16. Steve Urkel tweets a lot about random things
17. Whenever Joe Biden speaks everyone in the room gets a scared look on their faces.
18. Why is John Boehner so damn orange and tan? its February and he's from Ohio he should be super white right now.
19. John Boehner is darker than Barack Obama and only a little bit lighter than James Clyburn.
20. Where the hell is that music coming from?
21. Why are the republicans steadily saying that the bill will raise the deficit when the CBO says that it will actually save us money?
22. Paul Ryan looks a little bit like an older version of wrestler Cody Rhodes
23. Paul Ryan has simultaneously pissed off Obama and Biden
24. Paul Ryan had a tongue slip and said "lets work on a clean shit of paper"
25. I'm glad that the president mentioned the donut hole in Medicare
26. How did the republicans go from saying it would be 400biilion in the hole with the bill to saying its 11 trillion worth of deficit? the math isnt making sense to me
27. the president agreed with John McCain on a point and even that angered McCain
28. I'm glad the president mentioned how that prescription drug plan that W pushed through still needs to be paid for
29. All of the minorities in the room are democrats and 4/5 of the women in there are democrats
30. Chuck Grassley stopped making sense 10 years ago
31. Shut the fuck up about taxes. I'm sick of it
32. While watching this I got an email that said that an arrest warrant was just issued for former mayor Kwame M Kilpatrick
33. Did Chuck Grassley just say that hospitals dont take medicaid?
34. When did hospitals stop taking medicaid? The last time I was in the hospital they told me that it would've been much cheaper and easier for me if I were eligible for medicaid
35. Kent Conrad was on point when he said that the healthcare system is the 800 pound gorilla thats ruining the budget right now
36. Grassley is a flip flopper
37. this song has been on my mind all day
38. John Boehner still annoys the hell out of me
39. here comes the abortion bullshit again. shut the hell up you syracuse orange mascot looking idiot
40. Obama like myself is clearly getting frustrated with people reverting back to talking points
41. I am done for the next few minutes with blogging
1. Eric Cantor looks kinda like Stephen Colbert.
2. Most of the republican members there seem to have not read the 11 page proposal put forth by the president earlier this week.
3. MSNBC needs to stop cutting in every 10 minutes to have some random political strategist come in to spout some nonsense
4. Andre Mitchell annoys me and as I'm writing this MSNBC did what I mentioned in point number 3.
5. Tamron Hall is sexy as hell. The picture below explains what I'm saying
6. John McCain made himself look like an idiot
7. President Obama is in a pretty angry mood today and with good reason
8. President Obama got a pretty good line in about the election being over at John McCain. which you can see in the video below
9. As soon as Louise Slaughter began to speak you could hear half the room start to get up and leave when she mentioned that the pre-existing condition is cruel and inhumane
10. For the first time in a long time the trending topics on Twitter dont contain the words Justin Beiber
11. Weren't the Olympics on today?
12. CNN has had to fact check almost everything said today.
13. CNN just fact checked the exchange between senator Lamar Alexander and the president and the president wins based on facts(huge surprise there)
14. The president has thrown a few zingers at the republicans today
15. Why does the picture look so different on Fox compared to MSNBC and CNN?
16. James Clyburn is the only elected official from South Carolina making sense on a consistent basis
17. Why the F is Ben Stein on CNN?
18. Joe Biden was so upset at Eric Cantor that the president barely held him back from jumping over the table and kicking some ass on live tv
19. Roland S Martin is the only person on tv to mention that scoring politics like a game of football is a stupid idea
20. I'd much rather be listening to music
21. Expect another blog on this
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
moar funny pictures
In something you may have missed from the other day civil rights activist Al Sharpton got into a pretty heated on air fight with television and radio host Tavis Smiley. The fight basically started over Tavis Smiley clearly distorting a quote of Al Sharpton from the New York times. Al Sharpton took exception to being misquoted and distorted and basically let Tavis have it. You can listen to the hilarity below and find out exactly how it sounds when Al Sharpton gets mad
Angie Sanselmente Valencia the worlds sexiest criminal
UPDATE: CNN finally did a story on this which includes her life story. watch their report below
Recently there has been a push by a ton of pole dancers from around the world to get pole dancing recognized as a sport and eventually in the olympics. There's already a national federation of pole dancers and world pole dancing championships. I for one am in favor of seeing this as a sport and I kinda think that they could just look at some Ludacris videos as training for the olympics.Watch some skilled pole dancers in the 2 videos below
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Ok now you can download the new song "I am the streetz" by trae featuring the game,rick ross and lloyd by just clicking on the picture below
you would think with Kanye having a career that includes hit songs and hit albums and ridiculous publicity stunts that he would be famous enough for the LA Times to spell his name right. I guess I was wrong and now here's a song just because i wanted to post one
The other day I posted this. For those that didnt click on the link it was a video of Iowa rep Steve King not denouncing the terrorist attack by terrorist and nutjob Joseph Stack. Instead of denouncing and condemning the attack representative King basically went on to talk about how much the IRS tax code sucks. While its true that the tax code needs to be tweaked it does not justify terrorism and apparently I'm not the only one that thinks like this. South Carolina congressman James Clyburn spoke up on tuesday about how terrible it was and took some time to call out Steve King for being so petty and political that he wont even denounce a terrorist attack. You can watch the video of it below
Last night the WWE had another unremarkable episode of Raw which means that instead of watching it I turned the channel to watch olympic coverage.To be fair though wrestling has fallen off since I was a kid so turning the channel seems normal but..I made a huge mistake doing that because I totally missed seeing the Undertaker get burned up by his own entrance.Luckily for me it made the real news and they have video of it which you can watch below along with another video of how his entrance normally looks when he isnt getting burnt up.
the normal entrance when he isnt getting burned
Monday, February 22, 2010
I never thought I would see the day when anyone in this country,let alone a state representative would not condemn a terrorist attack. First and foremost I want to say that Joseph Stack is a terrorist plain and simple. You cant fly a plane into a federal building on purpose and not be a terrorist. In fact what he did was exactly what the 9/11 hijackers did but where they unfortunately succeeded at killing thousands of innocent people he for the most part failed but unfortunately killed a man who can only be described as a great American and a hero.Whats been angering me is how some of the crazier people out there have been calling Joseph Stack a hero because of his anti-government views.I dont care where you fall at on the political spectrum terrorism is never cool or justifiable and on top of that the man killed a Vietnam Vet who was in the process of going back to school to he could get a degree to teach disabled children. Now back to what my first sentence in this rambling rant was saying. GOP rep Steve King who has been a fierce opponent of the IRS and taxes in general for years was interviewed by a person from the political website "Think Progress" about the attack and instead of coming out and condemning the attack he talked about how shitty the IRS was. Read the transcript of it here or watch the video below
Update: I tried to look more into it and from what I've been able to find the image was once removed by google because the site it was posted on contained malware. Google has even gone as far as buying ad space to explain why the image reappeared in its search results on page 1. Oh and if you type in "Jew" on google this pops up as one of the first results for some odd an offensive reason. Oh and I was just informed by a friend of mine on twitter that if you turn the safe search feature on,the offensive picture of Mrs. Obama actually moves up from number 2 to number 1
As many of you already know the president released his proposal for healthcare reform today. He's pitching his proposal as a starting point for congress and as expected people on both sides of the political spectrum are flipping out over it.His proposal actually goes further in reforming the system than the bill congress passed on christmas eve in some ways. It even removes the kickback that Ben Nelson got for the state of Nebraska and its abortion language isnt nearly as ridiculous as it was,but enough of me talking about it.Read some selected bullet points from the proposal here and read the entire thing here
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Dumb Criminal Fails Jumping Into Window - Watch more Funny Videos
after watching that failure of an escape all i can think of is this classic song by the Beatnuts.
Watch CBS News Videos Online
Saturday, February 20, 2010
In one of the stupidest things i have ever seen former Pennsylvania senator Rick Santorum has actually said that the military is full of shit. Well he didnt word it like that but what he actually said is still pretty dumb. According to this man that has never served a day in the military,the military is too worried about being politically correct and cant "see straight" because the top brass in the military is in favor of repealing "Don't ask,Don't tell" and allowing openly gay people to openly serve our country. this is a man that actually believes that the military was brainwashed into being in favor of repealing "Don't ask,Don't tell". Anyone that knows about Santorum knows that he clearly hasnt been in favor of any type of gay rights and he even compared being gay to pretty much wanting to anally rape a dog. Now I get that he isnt gay or in favor of anything gay but lets be serious....no one is gonna worry about somebody being gay in the middle of a war. I'll bet money that no soldier has ever been in a shootout in some foreign country and stopped in the middle of the shootout to ask his fellow soldier if he was attracted to him sexually. Doing something like that would be more retarded than Sarah Palin getting mad at the word retarded when its not being used by her or rush limbaugh. Oh and if you're ever on UrbanDictionary.com look up the word "Santorum" you're either gonna laugh or be disgusted or both.the video of today's stupidity is below
excluding someone from serving in the military when they want to serve in the military is counterproductive to our national security and trying to undermine the greatest military minds in our country because you have a personal bias against someone else is a dick move on a grand scale of foolishness
Friday, February 19, 2010
In a state with an almost 15 percent unemployment rate health insurance prices are about to increase by 56 percent.Thats what was being proposed by Blue Cross/Blue Shield here in the great state of Michigan.They didnt get that high increase approved but they were approved for a 22% increase which still sucks. In a state with the highest unemployment rate in the nation and already in the middle of a depression,a foreclosure crisis and facing steep cuts in services just so the state can avoid being billions of dollars in the red doing something like this will not only make problems way worse it may actually end up killing a few people. I honestly wouldnt be surprised if you find a ton of people way behind on insurance payments because of the increased costs and when you realize that insurance companies are making a ton of money and asking for more of our money while giving us less coverage it seems kinda criminal.Oh and this isnt just a Michigan problem. In California where the cost of living is already insanely high they're about to get a 39% increase in premiums and in Oregon theyre about to get hit with a 20% increase. Now I know what some of you are thinking "I can afford to pay for it,how about the rest of you people start paying your fair share and maybe it wont be so bad". While that sounds good and fine remember that wages are only increasing slightly while energy prices are going up,food costs are going up,rent is high,mortgages cost a ton of money,the cost of gasoline is still weird at best and lets not get into how much its gonna cost to send either yourself or your kid to college. When you put all that into perspective spending a few hundred bucks extra on insurance that may or may not cover everything just seems like someone spitting in your face and saying "fuck you,pay me!". Honestly after seeing this it just makes me more and more frustrated that we havent reformed the system yet to something more like the one they have in France or at least the Canadian system. Almost anything would be better than having the cost of not being covered increase by 40-50% year over year
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Christmas weight: 283
End of January weight: 260
Current weight: 266<-----I plan on dropping some of those in summary...... no more of this(for a while anyway)
and hopefully it leads to this
thats right a random white woman counting my pile of money
my bonus question is why would they have a woman thats 6'9'' wear some heels?
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Monday, February 15, 2010
In Utah there is legislation currently being discussed to actually cut the 12th grade to save money. the legislation was first brought up by Republican Senator Chris Buttars(who is best known for saying dumb things) and now he's trying to get it past the state senate. if it works Utah will be the only state with no 12th grade. while i think its great to save money cutting education is a terrible idea
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Saturday, February 13, 2010
and now a few moments in crazy oh and watch her say the name of this blog in one of the videos
after watching that last video and dying laughing at her.......I changed the name of this blog and it was one of the best decisions i've made in a long time. so thank you representative Bachmann for inspiring me to keep laughing at the lunacy known as politics in America
Friday, February 12, 2010
Recently on the popular auction site Ebay one of its users put an old NES up for sale.Now normally this would not be newsworthy or even worth anybody attempting to mention but this story is very,very different. This story is different because the regulation NES sold for over $13,000. You read that right. An old Nintendo sold for $13,000 even though the value of it is really only about $50 at the most. what made this particular sale on ebay so different is that it came bundled with 5 games and amongst those 5 games was a game called Stadium Events which happens to be the rarest video game ever made with only 10 known copies in existence. What really drove up the price of the game isnt the fact that people wanted the cartridge,they wanted the box that the game came in.Yes thats right..$13,000 for one video game and $10,000 of that was for the box that the game came in.It kinda makes you want to see about selling those old sega games