The President sings about student loans.
Your comprehensive guide to where the candidates stand with you
We're finally out of Iraq.
He got 99 problems but Mitt ain't done.
20+ weird things you may or may not have wanted to know about Sarah Palin.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
|The Colbert Report||Mon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|Basketcase - Stephie's Knicks Hoop-De-Doo|
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Guy With Crazy Limbo Skills - Watch more Funny Videos
before it even started Fox news had already passed the judgement that she would not be good for America.
Chris Matthews was almost as annoyed as I was when Jeff Sessions wasted our time by sounding like a complete idiot.
Oh and for the first time in a minute MSNBC decided to fact check and it turns out that Jeff Sessions and a lot of members of the GOP were wrong about Elana Kagan and her tenure at Harvard Law.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Click on the picture below to see the entire survey.
Oh and he should be ashamed of himself for not knowing when Dr King gave his most famous speech. He really needs to fire that research team.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
It turns out that the good people at Failblog.org don't like it when you use them for political gain. I'm only saying that because of this letter they sent her campaign along with a nice picture of her.
Some of you have emailed us concerning a political attack video by the Meg Whitman campaign for California governor which features a screenshot of FAIL Blog attacking the other candidate Jerry Brown. We want to make it VERY clear that FAIL Blog nor the Cheezburger Network had any involvement or knowledge of the Whitman campaign use of a screenshot of FAIL Blog. In fact, the screenshot portrayed in the video never existed because the Whitman campaign faked the content within the screenshot. FAIL Blog or the Cheezburger Network has never been involved in any endorsement of any candidate or political party and do not plan to do so.
This is a place for humor, a place to laugh, and to have light-hearted fun poking at each other and what we see in the world. The FAIL Blog community involves liberals, conservatives and everyone across the political spectrum. And we do not endorse the use of FAIL Blog’s image or any content on any of the Cheezburger sites for anyone’s political gain.
We demand a written apology from the Whitman campaign and the removal of the video.
Ben Huh, Founder of the Cheezburger Network
P.S. Jerry Brown, you better not be thinking of using this image or post in your political ad either.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Massive One-Story Backflip Attempt Fail - Watch more Funny Videos
Friday, June 25, 2010
To be fair though,those damn communists are pretty scary. Just look at this threatening letter they handed me while I was out trying to enjoy some fireworks.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Awesome Back Flip Attempt Fail - Watch more Funny Videos
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
First of all a tea party guy actually approached my cousin(seen staring in bewilderment at the sheet of paper with 5 obviously fake names on it) and I. He approached us to try to get the tea party on the ballot in Wayne County. I immediately laughed. My cousin looked it over,held in a joke and handed him the paper back.
About 20 minutes after that a group of communist wearing Fidel Castro t-shirts came through the area and handed out ridiculously large newsletters. This a picture of it and my thumb below.
Ok in all seriousness though I went downtown to see some fireworks and dammit I'm gonna see them. I dont want to see the tea party or Democratic gubernatorial candidate Virg Bernero and especially not the dumbest communists in the history of the planet. That damn newsletter was 4 really big sentences long and made no sense. I came to see fireworks and finally after hours of waiting for the sun to stop cockblocking the fun myself,a million Michiganders and hundreds of thousands of our Canadian neighbors got to see a show. Pictures of that can be seen below this sentence.
Oh and what I definitely didn't want to see was the guy that decided to streak through the festivities. How you gonna let 1 million people see ya balls?!
Monday, June 21, 2010
First up Mika Brzezinski goes after Rudy Giuliani for making baseless claims about how the Obama administration is responding to the crisis in the gulf.
Geraldo Rivera calls out Michele Bachmann over her rhetoric regarding the environmental disaster effecting the gulf coast states. Oh and notice how he gets annoyed when she tries to change the subject.
Oh and the 20 billion dollar fund that BP set up to help pay for people's loss of income in the gulf is just another government conspiracy to use a corporation as an ATM.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Find more videos like this on Boondocks Bootleg - Unofficial Official Blog of The Boondocks
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
In the second clip Glenn discusses how Obama is going to shut down every conservative voice on the web. Oh and he plays an old clip of a woman discussing why her town needs to have better internet service and once again he takes the time to make fun of this woman. Listen and enjoy the lesson in classiness.
Man Escapes Epic Truck Crash - Watch more Funny Videos
Racecar Slams Into Cameraman - Watch more Funny Videos
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon - Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Release the Kagan|
Now that you've seen that and saw Jon Stewart talk about people calling the oil spill "Obama's Katrina" lets talk about hurricane Katrina and how the relief funds were squandered
Of course some of that could have been prevented had he included the city of New Orleans in the state of emergency that was declared before the hurricane made landfall. Oops
Remember how right after the hurricane hit the government paid for a ton of trailers for hurricane victims but found out that they had put a lot of them in flood zones? Oh and if you're wondering it's illegal and costly to put a mobile home in a flood zone
I don't even have to mention the slow response to the hurricane
Or the poorly planned wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that we're still involved in
I almost forgot to mention the whole thing about Alberto Gonzales firing any US attorney that didnt agree with the White House on its policies at the time.
Trickle down economics was a colossal failure as seen by the recession that it led to. A recession that the current president is struggling to get us out of.
Remember when gas was over $4 a gallon? I do and it sucked
We kinda went into Iraq with slightly terrible body armor and the troops were not happy about it at all to say the least.
Weren't we going into Iraq because Saddam Hussein was working with Bin Laden to attack us on 9/11
What happened to those WMD's?
Oh and lets not forget the former vice president was with the oil industry
Currently the company that the former vice president used to work for is hugely involved with the mess in the gulf
That same company also made a pretty decent amount of money overseas thanks to the Iraq war
Lets not forget the biggest mistake of all though.....ignoring the memo that basically told them that 9/11 was about to happen
I could do this all day but I need to go outside or something but enjoy those links and remember that even though the current president isn't anywhere near perfect he really isn't that bad.
Monday, June 14, 2010
According to Rick Barber expanding a mosque in Manhattan is the same as Al Qaeda(the people that actually attacked us on 9/11) marching in to New York and planting victory flags
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Girlfriend Deletes WOW Characters, Dude Destroys Computer - Watch more Game Trailers
Friday, June 11, 2010
And with that said here's a few facts about me.
1. I have never eaten an eggplant but for some reason there's an eggplant in the refrigerator and I need to learn how to cook it.
2. If I had to choose a favorite accent it would have to be a British accent. Something about it just screams classy and sexy at the same time.
3. Despite the fact that I think she's very attractive I find Sarah Palin to be somewhere between annoying and borderline retarded.
4. I'm very sarcastic 80% of the time and during the other 20% I'm deadly serious. That sometimes confuses people
5. Unlike a lot of people in my age range in this city I don't really have that bad of a view of the police department.
6. My height to shoe size ratio really doesn't match at all. I'm almost 6 feet tall but I wear a size 15 shoe. This weird fact of life makes shopping for shoes difficult and expensive. According to this I should be about 6'5''
7. I look more like my dad's twin brother than my dad. This wouldn't be a big deal if it wasnt for the fact that my dad and his twin brother don't really look that much alike.
8. In the last 6 months I've lost 20 pounds and I still feel really fat. I'm trying to lose another 30 or so before 2010 is over.
9. January 3rd,2008 is officially the worst day of my life. Only about 12 people know why thats the worst day of my life.
10. The sloppy play of my favorite football team once cost me a job that paid pretty good.
11. I'm a huge fan of women's beach volleyball and in particular I'm a huge fan of Misty May-Treanor. What self respecting volleyball fan wouldn't be a fan of hers?
12. My favorite rappers of all time in order are 2pac,Big L,The Notorious B.I.G.,Snoop Dogg and Eminem.
13. I have yet to figure out how the idea of trickle down economics works.
14. about 5% of the total hits this blog has had is due to one tweet by Slim Thug.Oh and you can download his latest single by clicking here.
15. I'm a fan of professional wrestling. This is part of why I'm a fan. That and the fact that I find it hilarious and it totally distracts me from the daily BS that is my life
16. My first celebrity crush ever was Holly Robinson-Peete. Looking back at it I have to say that I still kinda have a crush on her.
17. My favorite number is 17. If I can find someway to incorporate it in to something I will. Usually the way I incorporate that number is through video games.
18. you just got 17 facts about me.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
1. The oil spill wont be solved anytime soon
2. We should find a way to start throwing the higher ups at BP in jail for negligence.
3. For some reason the oil spill is Obama's fault. Damn you Barack!!
4. This kid at Kalamazoo Central fell asleep on the president on national tv and became a youtube sensation. Watch the video below.
5. The Detroit police department is in a PR mess right now.
6. Chrysler is about to give the city of Detroit a nice shot in the arm.
7. this is funny to me
8. is it just me or does Sarah Palin look a little heavier than before?
I noticed a lot more but I don't feel like sitting here all night writing about little and/or big things I've noticed during the last couple of weeks.