1. The first blog on this site was maybe 4 sentences long and was posted on October 4th 2008. See if you can find it while searching on here.
2. Originally this blog was going to just be me spouting off whatever was in my mind.
3. On December 3rd,2009 I changed the name of this blog from "insanity on a computer screen" to The Gangster Government.
4.The most mentioned people on this blog in order are Barack Obama,Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh.
5. In order these are the most popular posts ever posted on my blog.
August 17,2010 Midnight Distraction
A random act of failure from August 27,2010.
An afternoon time killer from August 10,2010. I think the photo is why its so popular.
6. the least popular blog ever posted was this song of the day from a few days ago. Show it some love and enjoy some music.
7. According to Alexa.com this site is currently the 591,486th most popular site in the United States. Earlier this year it wasn't even in the top 1 million.
8. The URL for this site is named after myself and my older brother.
9. I have only posted 2 photos of myself on this site. Both of those photos can be found here.
10. My favorite posts of all time are Kop a chicken and "high off hope and change"
11. the word chicken has only been mentioned in 3 blogs. This is one of them,Kop a chicken is one and the other is this one.
12. My most popular individual political blog posts are this one about Michelle Obama and this ridiculousness about Louie Gohmert.
13. I plan on eventually getting my own domain name. In fact you can help by continuing to visit here,telling your friends about it and having them visit,search around the site and click on a few things.
14. My favorite videos on this site are the Phil Davidson video and the Basil Marceaux campaign ad.
15. I've had 6 different layouts and 3 different ad networks since I've had this blog. I plan on changing the layout sometime in the future.
16. This is the end of this post and here's a picture to make your day feel better.