1. Get a steady job - The economy here in Michigan and throughout the country sucks. It sucks so bad that for the better part of a year I haven't had a real job. If it weren't for odd jobs and finding ways to make money online I would have made nothing in the last year.
2. Lose another 25 pounds - during the last year I actually lost close to 30 pounds. I went from 287 to 258. While this is great and I'm a lot healthier and a little better looking I want to lose some more weight just so I can look nicer without a shirt on.
3. Get a car - I'm sick of walking,the buses are slow during the winter and driving makes things easier.
4. Get a new wardrobe - I'm planning on losing weight and obviously the stuff I have on right now wont fit too good. It'll probably be mostly in black but I'll look good in it.
5. Attend a game by all 4 Detroit sports teams - Last year I got lucky and scored free tickets to a pistons and tigers game. This year I plan on going to a game from those two teams,the lions and the red wings.
6. Travel out of state - I don't know where yet but I'm leaning towards California.
7. Attempt to become a police officer - I don't know if I'll make it but I really want to try it. I wanted to try it a while ago but ultimately decided against it. This time I'm gonna man up and do it.
8. Buy some guns - It couldn't hurt to have one around here because you never know what might happen.
9. Get a hunting license - I really want to go deer hunting but of course I need a license. this situation shall be rectified within the next year.
10. Buy a new tv - my tv is old,takes up way too much electricity and is pretty useless since I don't have cable at the moment. I'm gonna upgrade it to an HD.
11. Spend at least one night in a suite at the motor city casino and hotel. Preferably in the presidential suite.
12. Get back to selling beats - Before I got interested in blogging I used to make and sell beats to rappers who were "ballin on a budget". I want to get back to that.
13. Take up yoga - This would be different for me and it would probably make me lose weight at a quicker pace than what I've been doing.
14. Go one entire month without meat - Back in February and March I went more than a month without junk food. I'm gonna try to go meatless for one month in 2011.
15. Make this site extremely popular - When I first started this site I barely got 100 hits in a month. Now I'm averaging several hundred hits per day. While that is great I would like to have this site averaging several thousand hits per day in one years time.
16. Get a domain name - That could be happening very soon.
17. Buy some stock - This assures that I'm never technically penniless. It also means that I'll be worth at least as much as one share of stock.
18. Run in the free press marathon - This would be a good way to show off the 25 pounds that I will have hopefully lost by then. I don't think I'll finish but it will be good to run in it and kinda look like an athlete.
19. Make home improvements - This is always a good idea and it never hurts to fix things that need to be fixed.
20. Catch up on bills - Out of everything on the list this is the one thing I really want to get done the fastest. I owe a lot of money to a lot of people and its annoying the hell out of me.
21. Redesign this site - While the current setup is nice I think that it may be close to time to get a new look for this site.
22. Get a bank account - I had one for a couple of years until I overdrafted and could never pay it back thanks to nearly being killed,losing my job and the mountain of medical debt incurred from being hit in the face with a brick. I plan on getting that situation straightened out and getting a new account.
23. Live - I want to make sure that during the next year that I actually live my life. I want to be less stressed and more relaxed about things. I want to wake up feeling confident and knowing that today will be a great day. If I can accomplish most of the goals on this list,I'll be able to live with myself and live well.