The President sings about student loans.
Your comprehensive guide to where the candidates stand with you
We're finally out of Iraq.
He got 99 problems but Mitt ain't done.
20+ weird things you may or may not have wanted to know about Sarah Palin.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Also Rachel does not how to pronounce Mackinac. Even though its spelled Mackinac its pronounced Mackinaw. Enjoy the video.
Monday, March 28, 2011
Thursday, March 24, 2011
I never thought I would see this but somehow I just saw it. For as long as I've been living Christians have not exactly been fans of stripping,pole dancing and anything to do with adult entertainment. Of course this may be changing. Check out the video below to learn about pole dancing for Jesus because we all know that Jesus is always at the titty bar.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Saturday, March 19, 2011
1. I'm beyond the end of my rope with the bus service in this city. I have to catch 2 buses to work and half of the time they aren't on time. I'm pretty lucky that I leave out from the house early enough to make up for the slowness of the bus most of the time.
2. Speaking of buses I saw some interesting things on the bus this week and luckily for you and the people at google I don't have pictures of it.
3. You may be wondering "Well,What the hell did you see?" and I'm gonna answer that in the next one.
4. What I saw on Wednesday was a couple getting a little too handsy on the bus. By handsy I mean he had his hand way up her skirt on a crowded bus.
5. The coverage of the earthquake and disaster in Japan is annoying me. Its annoying me because the news is focusing on what it means for people in America who drive Priuses in a weak attempt at saving the environment. No one gives a fuck about your Prius. Get off of your ass and donate some money to the red cross to help some people who desperately need it you pretentious son of a bitch.
6. Rick Snyder has quickly proven that he really couldn't care less about the people of Michigan.
7. I planned on hitting a bar or two for St Patty's day but I was so tired that I slept most of the day.
8. How did I miss this?
9. I'm also convinced that Michele Bachmann is really an actress who is parodying an extreme right wing politician. Kinda like a Stephen Colbert who happened to get elected to congress several times. No real person can be that dumb.
10. Congrats to the Michigan Wolverines for beating the hell out of the Tennessee Vols on Friday.
As far as I'm concerned Jay Z had the 3rd and 4th best verses on this song.
I seriously could have posted about 100 songs and enjoyed all of them. I had to stop myself from doing it.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Thursday, March 3, 2011