The President sings about student loans.
Your comprehensive guide to where the candidates stand with you
We're finally out of Iraq.
He got 99 problems but Mitt ain't done.
20+ weird things you may or may not have wanted to know about Sarah Palin.
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
That could have been photoshopped.
The Honolulu advertiser isn't even a real newspaper.
He's still a nigger.
Real people can't believe anything that comes out of the mouth of a lying negro.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Monday, April 25, 2011
The best comment on this video from youtube comes from a user by the name of SpitOnYerGravy who left this deep,meaningful,well thought out,hilarious and spot on comment.
Is this a Dave Chappelle skit? This can't be real.
"We, the Tea Party, are tired of the niggers calling us racist."
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011
I had to watch this first one twice to catch what happened but if you pay attention you're gonna laugh. Watch as one reporter has a few problems while reporting on Charlie Sheen.
Watch the background in this second video. Its a good one.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Click on the photo to learn more.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
In The Know: Should The Nation's Unemployed Be Buying New Apple Computers?
Monday, April 18, 2011
If you happen to have a Facebook account you can participate in a town hall meeting with the president on Wednesday. He'll be in San Fransisco on Wednesday at the Facebook headquarters to discuss shared responsibility and how it can lead to shared prosperity. He'll also be discussing his plans on bringing down the deficit. So if you aren't busy playing farmville or scrabble and you want to learn a few things check out the video below to learn how you and everyone else can participate in this event.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Glenn Beck calls the IRS a gang of rapists.
Limbaugh calls democrats in general a bunch of rapists.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Monday, April 11, 2011
• President Barack Obama's middle name is not "Danger."
• First Lady Michelle Obama was born in Illinois, to human parents.
• "The first trimester" refers to a stage of pregnancy. It is not a Tom Clancy novel.
• Libya is a country in Africa. It is not part of Saudi Arabia.
• Singer Rebecca Black's song "Friday" refers to a day of the week. Not to a Chris Tucker movie.
• The American flag does not have an eagle on it. Nor is President Ronald Reagan's picture on it.
• Hawaii is part of America. Hawaiians are not of Arabic descent.
• Lil Wayne is a popular hip hop artist. He has never toured with Wayne Newton. Nor does Wayne Newton have a dwarf brother.
• Apples are not vegetables. They are also not grown in Kenya.
• Most scallops are edible and safe when cooked.
• "Jai Lai" is a sport played on Florida. It is not known if the activity is preferred by Mexican drug cartels.
• Bruno Mars is an American pop singer. He lives on Earth. He has never been indicted or convicted of organ trafficking.
• Green is a color.
• Moamar Quaddaffi is President of the country of Libya. He has never driven a taxi for a living.
• Ronald Reagan did not create the lottery. Nor did he invent casual Fridays.
• Jane Fonda lives in America. She has never been photographed with Osama Bin Laden.
• There is no, nor are there any plans for, a "Six Flags Baghdad."
• The Federal Food Stamp program was not created by Karl Marx.
• Egypt has never had a mummy President.
• Your sexuality is not determined by your blood type. Nor is it determined by your enthusiasm about the songs of Lionel Ritchie.
• It is not possible to catch AIDS by having a beard.
• The state of Massachusetts has never mandated that Mohammed be put next to Jesus in Christmas nativity scenes.
• The sun is not made of "hot gravy." It is actually made up of several gasses.
• Cell phones do not cause chlamydia.
• Filmmaker Michael Moore has never shut down the Macy's Thanksgiving parade.
• Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas never fought in World War II. Nor was he ever given the "Congressional Medal of Truth." There is no such medal as the "Congressional Medal of Truth."
• A baby can only be created by sperm and an egg. A homosexual cannot create a baby using trickery and the Internet.
• Americans landed on the moon in 1969. This was part of the NASA space program and not to "get away from hippies."
• No one has ever eaten a pizza with their butt.
• Former President Bill Clinton had nothing to do with the Rebecca Black video "Friday."
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Friday, April 8, 2011
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Glenn accuses a senator of trying to censor free speech in America because the senator publicly stated that he doesn't trust "news" shows.
Glenn and his cohorts take on the theory of evolution.
The NRA thinks for themselves and this pisses Glenn off.
Glenn and the always lovely Michele Bachmann go for the world record in stupid.
Glenn prepares us for the end of the world by trying to scam all of us out of hundreds of dollars each.
Glenn goes after the first lady for being arrogant and a tad bit niggerish.
What did Glenn like to talk about on his show? Click here to find out.
Glenn is not a fan of using hip hop music to help educate kids.
Glenn schools America on how America should be.....like 1789.
He's also a world class mathematician.
Facts have a liberal bias that only helps terrorists win!
A quick comparison of MLK and Glenn Beck.
Glenn goes after Homer Simpson for being a harbinger of terrorism.
NAACP says that racism is bad,Glenn calls them racist for pointing that out and he once again goes after Michelle Obama.
Glenn once again proves why the educational system is broken in this country.
I could go on for days with this but instead I'm stopping here. Enjoy this and pass it to your friends.
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
1. Date of Birth: 11/30/1987
2. Height: 5'11"
3. Weight: a lot
4. I've completed 4 of my 23 goals as of this blog posting.
5. I've lost my last 2 jobs on a Tuesday.
6. I've almost been shot twice in my life with this incident being the most recent.
7. Despite me being very nervous around women,I get along with them a lot easier than I do with males.
8. I still find it amazing that any woman finds me sexually attractive.
9. I once met coach Chuck Daly for all of 4 seconds when he told me to get out of his way.
10. My favorite cartoon character as a kid was Daffy Duck.
11. I've been a fan of pro wrestling ever since I was a kind and once considered doing it for a living.
12. I quit drinking soda almost 2 years ago.
13. I never liked the taste of popcorn.
14. I find people like Bill Maher to be abrasive and slightly idiotic.
15. I find Sarah Palin physically attractive but I think she may actually be kinda slow.
16. My favorite food is lasagna.
17. My favorite number is 17.
18. My favorite fruit is peach.
19. If I had the money and the support I'd run for mayor and get my name out there through a media blitz.
20. Even though he didn't turn out to be the second coming of Jesus,I'm still a big Barack Obama supporter.
21. I think the tea party is full of shit.
22. I do plan on one day having some sort of political clout in the city of Detroit.
23. I have never liked the city council here in Detroit.
24. I wear a size 15 shoe.
25. When I was 12 I wanted to be rich by 25. I have a year and a half to reach that goal.
26. I'm a decent-ish blackjack player.
27. I have a knack for putting my foot in my mouth without saying a word.
28. If the team is from Detroit they have my support.
29. Despite my love for Detroit and all things Detroit I was born in California.
30. In a town that technically doesn't exist anymore.
31. Favorite wrestler as a kid: tie between The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin.
32. I didn't move to Detroit until 1989.
33. I'm 4 inches taller than my father and 2 inches taller than my mother.
34. I have one older brother and one younger sister.
35. Once made background music for a political website.
36. I officially own the domain thegangstergovernment.com.
37. I plan on owning it for another 5 years or so just to make sure that no one ruins the name.
38. Holly Robinson Peete was the first celebrity I ever had a crush on.
39. I still think she's great looking.
40. I've never been to college.
41. I want to change that someday.
42. After this summer I plan on never catching a bus in Detroit again.
43. I'm part Irish. Somewhere around 3% of me is Irish.
44. On Facebook I list my religious views as "God hates the lions.".
45. I think Dennis Miller may be one of the worst comedians I have ever seen.
46. Richard Pryor,Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle are my favorite comedians.
47. Marvin Gaye is my favorite singer of all time.
48. Other favorites include Michael Jackson,James Brown and Barry White.
49. Tupac Shakur is my favorite rapper.
50. Other favorites include Big L,The Notorious B.I.G.,both members of UGK and Snoop Dogg.
51. Was once hit by a police car.
52. I can not do the splits.
53. I used to give blood frequently just because it was $30 for sitting down for an hour.
54. I'd do the same now if there were places to do that closer to my house.
55. I enjoy pretty much every type of music except for death metal.
56. If half of the people that followed me on twitter clicked on this site everyday I'd make hundreds more a month in ad revenue.
57. I only know small bits of Spanish but I'm trying to learn more everyday.
58. I hate the taste of cabbage.
59. I love liquor,hate beer.
60. Before I die I want to visit every MLB ballpark.
61. I want to do the same thing with NFL stadiums.
62. I've only been to the hospital twice in my life.
63. This is what happened the last time I went.
64. I'm an insomniac.
65. If my life goes right I'll have several million dollars saved by the time I'm 50.
66. I seriously have a hard time going to sleep before 3am.
67. I've been to Canada several dozen times but I've never been to Wisconsin.
68. I also have no interest in going there.
69. Atheists annoy me almost as much as religious zealots.
70. I have no respect for Glenn Beck,at all.
71. In general I dislike political pundits.
72. I don't see why Rhianna is famous for "singing".
73. I could say that about a lot of singers.
74. I will never figure out how or why Jesse Ventura was elected governor of Minnesota.
75. If you're a 9/11 truther,you're a retard.
76. If you don't believe that the president was born in America,you're a retard.
77. I pretty much think conspiracy theories are stupid.
78. I can't watch cable news without laughing.
79. I actually think that local news is better.
80. My favorite local news people? Mara MacDonald and Alicia Smith.
81. I've been on the news once in my life.
82. I once lost a job due to the Detroit Lions being a horrible football team.
83. I can't back down from a bet no matter how crazy it is.
84. I think I'd make an ok police officer.
85. On occasion I suffer from extreme writers block.
86. The number 86 is my least favorite number.
87. I get annoyed at fans of Apple products.
88. I still have a myspace page.
89. I actually still have 3 of them.
90. I have never driven out of state.
91. I would have gone to the Charlie Sheen show just to see him overdose on stage.
92. I'm totally serious about that last statement.
93. Before I tore my ankle up and gained weight I could dunk with relative ease.
94. I miss being able to dunk on people.
95. Favorite movies of all time: Scarface,Blazing Saddles and Anchorman.
96. Least favorite movies: Gigli,House Party 4.
97. Favorite tv shows: anything involving Detroit sports.
98. Least favorite tv shows: Grey's Anatomy
99. I find it a little weird that when I do get hit on it's usually by older women.
100. Its weird and awesome at the same time.
Sunday, April 3, 2011