The President sings about student loans.
Your comprehensive guide to where the candidates stand with you
We're finally out of Iraq.
He got 99 problems but Mitt ain't done.
20+ weird things you may or may not have wanted to know about Sarah Palin.
Monday, May 9, 2011
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Friday, May 6, 2011
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Monday, May 2, 2011
Sunday, May 1, 2011
1. Running with a partner is fun,really fun.
2. Its even more fun when she has a partner to run with you.
3. Taking off in a full sprint at the beginning of a 5k will hurt you.
4. We actually walked past a lot of people who just weren't in shape enough to do that 5k.
5. Michigan weather not only changes by the day but by the minute.
6. Belle Isle has absolutely stunning scenery.
7. The trees,buildings,fountains,statues and all that were nice too.
8. Running makes you look about 20 years younger than you actually are.
9. I should have worn running shoes but an extra pair of socks worked for me.
10. Did I mention that there were tons of women there?
11. Its almost distracting to see so many women in spandex stretching and bending in front of you.
12. About 3 miles in I realized that I really want to do this more often.
13. Some guys seemed a little too excited to start the race.
14. Never wear short shorts if you're a dude. Its just inappropriate.
15. I don't know how I resisted the urge to cheat.
16. I should have charged my MP3 player. The damn battery died on me.
17. Thanks #219 for taking me there.
18. Let's do it again someday soon.