Thursday, September 16, 2010

Midnight Distraction

Everyone that knows me knows that I'm a huge fan of the local news stations around here. In fact I have been on all three of the major news networks in this town at some point in my life. The first time was courtesy of the local fox station interviewing me about former mayor/convicted felon Kwame Kilpatrick back when he was the current mayor/accused felon. The second time was on the September 25th,2008 edition of the today show. I can be seen in the background throughout most of the show. The third time came courtesy of our local ABC affiliate which decided that a tweet of mine was actually good enough to be read on air. Of course this whole diatribe was just an excuse to post this awesome picture of a huge fail from a recent newscast. Enjoy the fail below and pass it on to your friends.

2 comments:

Hilarious~!!! I didn't see this~! AND I had no idea they read your tweet on WXYZ~!! Now following @wxyzAlicia =)
x0x
Anita Nelson @ModelSupplies

I was surprised to find out that they had read it on the air but it was pretty damn awesome.