Sunday, February 20, 2011

Update time

You may have noticed that I haven't been posting on here a lot lately. In fact I've been doing nothing on this site and that makes me a bit uncomfortable. You may be wondering why I've been away for so long and why the lack of activity. Well....if you're one of the 3 people worrying about why I'm not on here as much its because I have a job in real life and it eats up a lot of my time. With that said lets see what else has changed since becoming employed.

I've opened a bank account.

I've made a substantially decent amount of money during the last month.

I get hit on a lot more by women.

I've paid off a few bills.

I've become physically stronger thanks to spending 9 hours or more a day lifting hundred pound boxes of meat.

My sleep schedule has only slightly changed.

I now know what its like to work from 6pm to 6am.

Last but not least.......I've lost enough weight to actually drop a shirt and pant size. None of my old clothes fit me anymore.

2 comments:

It's a good thing you earned some money because you'll need to buy a whole new wardrobe! Mr. Muscle Man!