Wednesday, May 29, 2013

This is the end....





Today is a particularly sad day on this site. Despite my personal life starting to get back on track and even this site starting to draw in a few extra clicks despite me not spending enough time on it, it's still a pretty sad day. It's melancholy around here thanks to one horrendous event. My personal hero,object of sexual desire and all around great person who deserves to lead the house intelligence committee, Michele Bachmann, has decided to not run for reelection in Minnesota. As one or two of you may know, I did in fact name my site after congresswoman Bachmann. I'll miss hearing her rant on how and why Obama may be a terrorist. I'll miss her daily prayers for the end of the affordable care act. I'll miss hearing the constant innuendo and accusations aimed a her husband Marcus. I'll also miss the hilarious random pics of her. She says that she's retiring to focus on real life and possibilities in the real world. Others think that an active criminal investigation may have something to do with it. Whatever the reason, I'll miss that woman. Watch her announce her retirement from the game right after the pic.





0 comments: