Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Glenn Beck Craziness

I haven't posted one of these in a while but I felt that this one was necessary because of how ridiculous it is. As many of you may or may not know,the wife of secretary of state John Kerry,Teresa Heinz-Kerry was hospitalized a few days ago after suffering a seizure. A seizure can be very serious and even my own grandmother had one in her sleep last week. Luckily my grandma is doing fine and is back to watching tigers games and making fun of me for various reasons. Teresa Heinz-Kerry wasn't so lucky and she's still in the hospital right now as doctors continue to monitor her. Of course knowing everything that we do know about the situation has led some people to believe that a 74 year old woman is blatantly lying to America about how serious it is to protect John Kerry. By some I mean Glenn Beck,who happens to have a real hate-boner towards a woman he has never met. Also,Hillary is still lying for Benghazi. Click and be amazed.

0 comments: