Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pregame Madness

I haven't been on in a while and yes that does kinda suck. Another thing that sucks is the pregame bandwagoning going on when it comes to the 2016 presidential election. I can't state enough how idiotic it is to pick a winner before the game is even played and before we even know who's gonna be playing it. People were already on the Hillary bandwagon,the Chris Christie bandwagon and even the Rand Paul bandwagon an entire 2 and a half years before the game starts. It's like placing a $1000 bet on the Charlotte Bobcats to win the NBA finals in 2015 when we're not even sure if the NBA is going to keep a team in that city. What I'm saying is that all of this pregaming,bandwagon hopping and predicting is idiotic given the fact that in the case of the 3 people I mentioned may not decide to run. Hell,I'm not even that sure that they'll still be alive in 3 years,let alone run for president. Can we please focus on the current issues like the economy,Afghanistan,education and infrastructure and not suck on Chris Christie while he's still unable to see his own penis? That's all I ask.

0 comments: