Monday, June 16, 2014

Starbucks University

If you know me in real life, you know that I often joke about how overpriced Starbucks coffee and assorted beverages are. I honestly just can't see myself paying that much for one cup of coffee, even if it is a ridiculous 59 ounces. Of course, I may have to soften my stance on $8 coffee considering the big announcement the company made on Monday. Starbucks is teaming up with Arizona State University to offer workers full reimbursement for tuition if they're enrolled in one of ASU's online degree programs. Usually something like this comes with the catch that you have to work for the same company, forever. This plan doesn't have that catch and Starbucks doesn't expect everyone to stay after getting a degree at an extremely reduced rate. The program is open to anyone who works more than 20 hours a week for Starbucks. If you want to read more, click on the picture below.



0 comments: