Monday, April 9, 2012

What the fuck?

As many of you may or may not know,I sometimes check my facebook account. While doing this earlier I happened to see a photo circulating up and down my timeline among people who live in and around Detroit. The picture is a sign that one of my friends reported seeing off of a freeway not too far from my house. I'm not gonna say that I'm shocked,just sad that such ridiculousness still exists in this supposedly post racial society. I'm hoping that someone from MSP or the department of transportation has already seen it and taken it down. Click and be disgusted.


Update:Apparently MDOT has seen this and they're trying to figure out if it was done by a random vandal or  one of the subcontractors who actually own the sign. Watch the story about it from my local fox station below.




0 comments: