Sunday, January 18, 2009

closing in

By now you all know that we're literally about a day and a half away from having a new president of these United States of America and to be honest i'm kinda excited about that. Its gonna be good to see a new guy in charge instead of someone who's been in washington for the last 30 years watching things get worse and worse without doing anything about it or even saying anything about it. Obama in the last few weeks has proven to me that he really doesnt waste time getting down to business and thats a habit that I should probably pick up. I know alot of people are probably gonna be choked up when they see him getting sworn in. I wont be one of those people. I'll be too busy celebrating and looking optimistically towards the next 4 years. thanks for reading this random nonsense

0 comments: