Tuesday, January 20, 2009

get to know me........

here's a list of things you may or may not know about me

1. my initials are AJL
2. I have an eclectic taste in music(according to myself)
3. my favorite color is black
4. I have over 25 black t-shirts
5. I'm a huge fan of the colbert report
6. I am amazingly good at super turbo puzzle fighter
7. I'm overweight(pretty obvious right?)
8. I'm not as fat as I was a few months ago
9. I wear a size 14 shoe(finding shoes is tough)
10. I have 3 myspace pages(2 of them for music)
11. I'm way taller than Al Roker
12. I'm a Detroit sports fanatic
13. I live on the eastside of Detroit
14. I was born at Fort Ord in Monterey county,California
15. I do not have a birth certificate
16. I can legpress 600 pounds
17. I was nearly kicked out of canada in 2007
18. the number 17 is my favorite number
19. I've been a fan of pro wrestling since i was a baby
20. I absolutely hate coffee
21. I kinda like coffee cake
22. I think the blue collar comedy tour would be great if they got rid of bill engvall
23. I'd rather listen to lil wayne than nas any day of the week
24. I once met Ann Curry(she's a borderline midget)
25. I lost 2 jobs in the span of one week last year


comment and link me to lists of things i dont know about you

0 comments: