Tuesday, May 18, 2010

700

This might be my only post on here for a minute due to internet issues but this one feels good to me. This happens to be my 700th post on this blog and thats a huge accomplishment but unfortunately as I stated earlier it'll be the only one for a while. Of course this doesn't mean that you should stop coming here and enjoying the site. just type in the word "fail" on the search bar located in the upper right hand corner and enjoy some classic videos of idiocy in action. Fail videos aren't your thing? Well feel free to type in the word "download" and get a ton of free music. Now in an effort to kill time while making the site look better check out Miss USA who happens to be from Dearborn,MI in these awesome photos. The fact that she's from nearby just proves my theory that Michigan has the best looking women in America.





I bet you were thinking I was gonna post the pole dance photos.....You can find those by clicking here.

1 comments:

That is one beautiful woman