Saturday, May 8, 2010

I need your help



I'm writing this as a call for help. I need suggestions and I need them now. Tomorrow is mothers day and like any halfway decent son I plan on cooking something good for my mother and grandmother. What I need from you is a suggestion on what to cook them. I want something that looks difficult but is actually rather simple to make. Oh and it has to not involve fish because my grandmother is allergic to it. I'm open to all non-fish related suggestions and with that said will you help me find something good to cook for my mom and grandma?

2 comments:

Go to www.foodnetwork.com - you can always find great recipes there, and most of the time they have pictures, so you can find something that looks hard but that is really easy.

If I were you, I'd stay away from chicken because if you aren't used to cooking it, it's really easy to overcook it and make it too dry.

Good luck, I'm sure you choose something great!!!!

Diana Adams

Cornish game hens are easy and have that look of sophistication. Stuffed or unstuffed and only takes a small amount of prep time.