Friday, September 3, 2010

a week in review

I wont be posting much today because I have other things to do but with that said lets take a look back at some of the things that happened this week on this site.


1. Jan Brewer made herself look like a complete idiot and it was the talk of the internet.

2. The president gave a speech marking the end of the combat mission in Iraq and as expected everyone was upset for various reasons.

3.Michele Bachmann released one of the most ridiculous ads I've ever seen.

4. Glenn Beck had a rally and some of the photos from it were hilarious.

5. I finally got ads on this site again. they can be found on the right side of your screen.

6. The top10 blog named me one of their 10 best people of the week. This honor means that more people are starting to recognize my unshakable awesomeness.

7. There was some sort of article about Sarah Palin in a magazine that you should read.

0 comments: