Saturday, May 19, 2012

Random act of failure

It's almost summer time which means that yes,it's getting very warm outside. I for one can't wait for summer to get here because it means that I get to wear basketball shorts everyday and not look even a little bit out of place. Also,I tend to shed away weight like crazy during the summer which means that I'll be looking like a male model by the time my grandma's birthday gets here in July. One of the best things about summer however,isn't my slightly improved body,it's those lazy days where you just lay around and do nothing. In the video below you get to see one of those lazy summer days as a few dudes sit around the pool and do nothing. As you've come to expect from this site,things will go wrong quickly. Click and enjoy the insanity.


0 comments: