Saturday, June 2, 2012

End of an era

The other day I wrote about how Thaddeus McCotter went from what was sure to be an easy and decisive win in his reelection bid to being in a heated battle thanks to a ton of fraudulent signatures. It turns out that things are much worse than they originally appeared to be. I say this because as I mentioned in my last blog he now has GOP challengers coming out of the woodwork to fight him for his spot. I also say this because congressman McCotter has officially ended his reelection bid and will not attempt to keep the seat that he has held for 10 years. Could he have ended it because the state attorney general here is investigating whether anything criminal happened with those fraudulent signatures? We'll never know,but for now check out what he had to say about the matter by clicking right here. With Thad McCotter no longer running for election out in the suburbs,it truly is the end of an era in Michigan politics. I just hope that we don't end up with an idiot representing that district.

0 comments: