Monday, August 2, 2010

Just killing time here

Ever since I was a kid I've always known at least one thing about the constitution. That one thing that I knew off of the top of my head was that if I was born on American soil this automatically makes me an American. In fact I think everyone knows about birthright citizenship. If you don't know about it you should probably click the red words in the last sentence. What many people may not know however is the growing momentum to remove birthright citizenship rights for children of illegal immigrants.Of course not everyone is on board with that which is to be expected when you're talking about changing the constitution to deny people rights. One person not on board with it is former president Bush's former speech writer Michael Gerson. Another person not completely on board with that stance is Lou Dobbs who is known for being anti-immigrant. Watch below as Lou Dobbs makes some small amounts of sense for the only time this year.

0 comments: