Saturday, August 21, 2010

Midnight Distraction

Tonights midnight distraction is a good one. It might offend some people but I'm pretty sure everyone is just gonna laugh at it. Anyone that knows me knows that I'm a huge fan of Dr Dre and Snoop Dogg. I've been a fan of theirs for close to 2 decades now which means I was a toddler enjoying gangster rap. One of my favorite songs from "The Chronic" was "Bitches ain't shit". As you can tell by the title the message behind that song isn't exactly a good one but the lyrics and the beat have been stuck in my head for a long time. With all of that said it feels great to see a group of people singing that song a cappella. Watch the hilarity below.

The original song for the 2 people that haven't heard it.



1 comments:

LOL hilarious. :) good for them. hahaha