Friday, August 13, 2010

Random observation

Last night I posted this blog which contained a video of Louie Gohmert talking to Anderson Cooper about his terror baby theory. As expected Anderson Cooper thought that the idea of terrorist babies was insanely stupid. He also had on an FBI agent to let congressman Gohmert and the viewing public know just how dumb the theory was. One thing I kinda noticed is that the terror baby theory sounded very cartoonish. In fact it sounded a little familiar. Kinda like a cartoon that I may have grown up watching. The more I thought about this the more I realized that this was almost exactly the plot to Dragonball. Click on the picture below to see the plot to popular anime series Dragonball and you can compare that to the terror baby theory presented by congressman Goehmert.









1 comments:

The irony is the "terror baby" in Dragonball becomes the Earth's greatest defender.