Monday, January 31, 2011

21 goals

A couple of months ago I did a blog called 23 goals. The post basically outlined 23 things I wanted to do before my 24th birthday. Today is the first of a few updates that I'm gonna be doing to that blog. With that said lets see which goals I've accomplished so far.

1. Get a domain name - If you don't already know about it you may be one of the last 2 people on the planet to not know about it. I now officially own the name The Gangster Government. When you type in that URL it redirects back to this site until I can get the time and ability to build the new site.

2. Get a steady job - This may have been the most important thing on my list and I'm happy to say that I now have a job. I'm working in the main warehouse for a food distribution company. The money is decent and as an added bonus I get health and dental benefits. I plan on keeping this job at least long enough to get several raises and a better position in the company.

The video below is just funny and job related. Also one of the guys in the video looks exactly like one of my coworkers.

1 comments:

Dave Chappell is truly funny. He "keeps it real" and that is what ALL can relate to = success.
At least a kid going to work and say he earned what he made.. lol and that's more self respect than some people have.
I am a fan of the first 2 seasons. I loved the concept of the show (very artistic). good skit