Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ad of the day

Todays ad comes courtesy of Bret Allen who is a young republican running for state representative here in Michigan. He's going up against incumbent democratic state representative Tim Melton and as with every new candidate he has to find a way to get his name out there to the voters. Bret has decided to go a fairly unique route and make a rap video explaining why the people of Oakland county should be voting for him. Click on the video and watch his ad and leave a comment or two.

3 comments:

Rappin' Republican, eh? Funny, this reminds me of a Michael Moore movie-decidedly Democrat, but with a message about big government and taxes... Which I'm sure is not the biggest thing on the people of Pontiac's mind. Especially since Michigan Republican plans include a 23% SALES TAX hike while they protect corporate tax breaks and for the top 1% as if tax dodges aren't built in already. Not to mention, Rick Snyder can't wait to get in and get rid of the movie industry's incentives.

Just say "NO" to the party of no~!!

Whew~! Well, thank you, T1 that's been building up for quite some time. I decided if Florine March of Weight Watchers can support Snyder, Anita Nelson of ModelSupplies can support Bernero~!!

Thanks for showing me this, cuz if you had just told me - I am not sure I would have believed it~!!
x0x
Anita Nelson @ModelSupplies
~Democrat~

That song must have really struck a nerve with you and yes it was a little weird seeing Florine Mark in that Rick Snyder commercial. It had me thinking "WTF?".