Monday, November 8, 2010

Just killing time here

As a kid I could never get into the sport of fencing. There are a lot of reasons behind that. Reasons such as my family not really having the money to buy the equipment needed for that sport,none of the schools that I went to offering it and the fact that despite the whole sport being based around stabbing people its still a little boring. I also kinda take it seriously when someone tries to stab me which means I would have ended up in jail thanks to a fencing match. One more thing I hate about fencing is in the video below. Watch and be very happy that the tips of those swords aren't sharp...yet.


Fencing Practice Nutshot - Watch more Funny Videos

5 comments:

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!