Friday, November 5, 2010

Random Observation

Yesterday I was online filling out a job application when I noticed that I had totally forgotten the number to my last job. I searched through my cell phone to see if it was in there but it wasn't. Seconds later I got the bright idea to just look up the address on google maps because I remembered that the phone number was painted on the side of the building. So I type in the address,zoom in and prepare to memorize this phone number once again. Of course that isn't what happened because as soon as I zoomed in I started to laugh at what I saw on the photo. Lets analyze this photo now.






1. There seems to be no customers currently at the store. From what I've heard the store has steadily been going downhill since I was fired a year ago.

2. This photo was taken sometime during the summer as noted by the weather.

3. What the F is going on near the dumpster?

4. The kid in the blue shorts seems to be flipping off the google truck. I can't say that I wouldn't have done it if I were him.

0 comments: