Saturday, November 6, 2010

Random act of failure

Birthday parties are great. Everyone loves knowing that they've officially avoided death for one more year. Everyone loves the cake,the ice cream,the gifts and the parties. Of course this would be a good time to say that my 23rd birthday is in 3 and a half weeks and you can give me a gift by continuing to visit this blog and telling your friends,friends of friends,family members and their friends about it. Everyone loves the fun and seeing all of their family at a party. One thing I've never had at one of the grand total of 4 birthday parties in my life is a piñata. I've always wanted one just as an excuse to swing a bat at an object other than a baseball. Of course if you're gonna have a piñata at your party there are some ground rules that must be established. This video shows you rule number 1 of what not to do near a man swinging a stick at a piñata.

0 comments: