Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Just killing time here

Everyone that knows me,knows that I can't dance to save my life. I'm a black man with very little rhythm and because of this I am often ostracized by my family and random people that see me attempt to dance. I can't do the running man. I can't chicken noodle soup. I don't really know how to crank dat soulja boy or crank that batman. In all seriousness I can barely move like Bernie. One dance that I know I can do however is the "Jesus lean". I also know that some super religious person is gonna see this blog post and be upset about Jesus being used as a dance. With that said get ready to enjoy one of the worst rap songs I have ever heard(not counting songs by Waka Flocka)that happens to have one of the easiest dances ever. Be amazed by sophisticated lyricism,a hard hitting beat that isn't at all repetitive and an enthusiastic group of dancers.

4 comments:

girl you know you love that Jesus lean.

I can waltz, jitterbug, and wiggle my tushy. That is all.

all 3 of those sound better than the Jesus lean.