Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Afternoon Distraction

Many people who know me,know that I'm not the biggest fan of Newt Gingrich. I am however a fan of hilarious pranks being played on Newt Gingrich. It seems that someone is having a ton of fun with the domain name "NewtGingrich.com" and I'm enjoying it like crazy. Thanks to a tweet by liberal radio host Nicole Sandler,who probably isn't related to Adam Sandler,I was able to find out about this neat little trick someone connected with some campaign has been playing on Newt with that domain name. If you type in NewtGingrich.com on your browser and decide to go to that site it will redirect you to 1 of 5 sites filled with negative articles or things that opponents have used to attack the republican contender with. You may get an article about how his campaign is struggling or you may end up on the homepage of Freddie Mac. To test your luck,click on the picture of Newt below.


0 comments: