Thursday, December 1, 2011

War on Stupid

While I was busy turning 24 yesterday,the rest of the world didn't stop to simultaneously wish me a happy birthday,give me a birthday card and the best cupcakes I have ever had. What did happen however was this stupid segment on Fox. In this segment you learn several things which I'm going to list below.

1. Kimberly Guilfoyle is great looking despite her ridiculous looking last name.

2. She doesn't seem to realize that Christmas actually is a religious holiday that celebrates the birth of Jesus thus giving Lincoln Chaffee a good argument against not having the entire state celebrate it.

3. Eric Bolling is retarded. I don't mean this in an insulting way. I mean that he may be slightly disconnected mentally and it's starting to show on tv.

4. When all else fails,blame Obama.

5. There's a slight undertone of bigotry in this segment against Muslims.

6. A bunch of white people talking about how awful multiculturalism is comes across a tiny bit racist.

7. They don't seem to realize that Xmas is the same as Christmas. In fact the word dates back at least 1000 years and that's just in English.

8. Eric Bolling hates Obama and Muslims. This is painfully obvious in this segment.

9. Everyone in this segment is stupid.

10. How do you mispronounce Kwanzaa?

11. Click on the video below and be amazed.

0 comments: