Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just killing time here

Its election season and of course this means that every single politician out there will be begging you for money left and right. Just today I got emails from the DNC,RNC,3 different superPACs and Barack Obama's campaign team asking me for money. Of course being a good citizen of these United States,I see nothing wrong at all with donating a couple of bucks to a campaign with a candidate that I see as fit for the job. What I've always wondered is who are the guys that make the big donations. Who are these people that are donating tens of thousands of dollars at a time to a campaign or a political action committee? Thanks to CBS we now know that these people are guys like Bill Maher and Foster Freiss. To see who else thinks it's a great idea to spend $1million on a campaign,click on this sentence.

0 comments: