Tuesday, March 27, 2012

R Money




I haven't done much on Mitt Romney on this site and that's a bit of neglect on my part considering that I actually once met the man in person. In my few posts about him I've noted his policy positions and how they seem to change depending on who he's talking to. What I haven't done is spotlight that Mitt is worth more than the last 5 presidents combined and doubled. Of course thanks to the latest piece about him on ThinkProgress,he's putting the focus on himself. Click on the photo of Mexican Mitt Romney meeting shaking my hand in 2008 to see more about his giant house with a car elevator in it. Oh and before you do that check out this video of a car lift in action in real life. It's clearly a toy that only a wildly rich man would even think of getting.






0 comments: