Monday, April 19, 2010

Limbaugh lunacy

I should probably just make this an everyday thing since I post so many clips of Rush Limbaugh on here. With that said I may in fact be doing that. The first clip in the Limbaugh Lunacy series is Rush trying his hardest to call the president who happens to be black a spade. If you don't get why thats bad you've never been around older black people. Of course this isnt the first time Rush has tried to sneak this old school racial slur by his listeners when discussing the president.



Of course this latest use of spade when discussing the president feels a little worse considering that the president recently celebrated Emancipation day in Washington,DC. He even has a copy of the Emancipation Proclamation hanging up in the oval office.

2 comments:

I would just say that Rush doesn't have to "sneak this passed" his listeners. They get the reference & delight in it. Every last bigoted, hateful one of them.

I was trying to be objective even though its obvious I have a bit of a bias