Thursday, June 10, 2010

While I was gone

If you haven't noticed I have not been on here a lot in the last month or so. I'm sorry for that and lets hope it doesn't happen again. While I was gone I noticed a few things.

1. The oil spill wont be solved anytime soon

2. We should find a way to start throwing the higher ups at BP in jail for negligence.

3. For some reason the oil spill is Obama's fault. Damn you Barack!!

4. This kid at Kalamazoo Central fell asleep on the president on national tv and became a youtube sensation. Watch the video below.



5. The Detroit police department is in a PR mess right now.

6. Chrysler is about to give the city of Detroit a nice shot in the arm.

7. this is funny to me


8. is it just me or does Sarah Palin look a little heavier than before?



I noticed a lot more but I don't feel like sitting here all night writing about little and/or big things I've noticed during the last couple of weeks.

2 comments:

8. is it just me or does Sarah Palin look a little heavier than before?

it's just you.

Ugh! Maybe she's preggers..