Thursday, March 25, 2010

wtf? part 13 of who the hell knows how many

I never thought I would see the day where I would completely agree with Elisabeth Hasslebeck on an issue that doesn't involve her saying that Rosie O'Donnell sucks. Somehow today decided to be the day that Elisabeth Hasslebeck got slightly more attractive to me by saying how insane it is for Sarah Palin to keep up the aggressive rhetoric which has been leading to violence,vandalism and death threats against members of congress. This is huge news considering that she actually campaigned for Sarah Palin in 2008. Watch below as a woman known for not making much sense makes a ton of sense.




1 comments:

Who woulda thunk it? Not me, NEVER! I was actually very proud of Elisabeth today. She was the first high profile conservative figure to stand up to this violent behavior. Let's see if anyone will follow...
Rachierach3