Friday, March 26, 2010

A quick update

Last week I updated everyone on my quest to avoid junk food until Easter. I know Easter isnt here yet but so far I've been able to avoid the junk food and lose 10 pounds over the last month. During the last week however I was pretty sick and honestly didnt lose a single pound because I spent most of the time coughing and sneezing to the point that at one point I thought I may have actually broken something. Now I'm glad to say that I'm not sick and I'm making up for lost time by exercising more and hopefully trimming off a little extra body fat. Next week will be probably the most difficult week of my quest with an upcoming trip to The Palace of Auburn Hills to see the Pistons play and the Easter holiday/the end of my quest being so close that I can taste it. Hopefully I wont screw it up but if I do you'll find out here.

0 comments: