Thursday, March 11, 2010

A quick update

Last week I updated you on my struggle to not eat any junk food at all until Easter.As shocking as this may sound I've actually been able to do this and its not that hard. I just wish the weight would come off a bit faster but I feel good and last week I had to do something I havent done in a while.....buy a belt. I bought it with some of the money i've saved from not buying junk.During the first couple of weeks I was getting insane headaches from the lack of sugar going into my body but now even those are gone and have been replaced with energy. If anyone hasnt noticed this week makes 3 weeks since I've been away from junk food and next Friday will make it officially one month since I've not had junk food. I think I might be able to do it unless some woman gets naked and covers herself with chocolate I should be able to do this without a problem. Look for another update next week.

4 comments:

Congratulations, I hope you meet all of your goals. One thing though - chocolate is not junk food. Dark chocolate is an antioxidant that is really very good for you in moderation. So, as long as she only covers a portion of her body in it & it's dark, you are good to go. : )

well now i'm turned on and hungry after reading that last comment :)