Thursday, July 22, 2010

A day in pictures.



Kinda killing time here but I need to post something on this site just to make sure that I have something. Yesterday as you may have noticed I wasn't here at all. The reason behind this is because I spent most of yesterday downtown and enjoying a tigers game. Enjoy some pictures.


Just arriving downtown


another random pic of downtown Detroit


staring at the entrance


why are there random Angels fans at a Tigers v Rangers game?


We all said "Hi" to Ernie on the way in to the park.


We have a carousel inside the park!


the view from section 133,row 28

I love the view from here.
Texas manager Ron Washington


You know exactly who that is.


A player that should have been on the all star team.


Quite possibly the American League MVP.



Papa Grande comes out to finish off the hapless Texas Rangers.




I had a blast at the game and I could honestly post about 100 more pics but I'm not gonna bore you with that. I hope you enjoyed it and feel free to share this post.

2 comments:

love the photos, especially the downtown

If I'm ever in Detroit during the season, you gotta take me to the ballpark.

Sounds like a good idea.