Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you know what today is....

Its my birthday and it feels great despite whatever problems i may be having in life birthdays are always special because it means i have avoided being shot to death for a whole year and thats just great. I'm not the only one celebrating a birthday today so are several celebrities and historical figures. a few of which kinda surprised me.

people born on my birthday

Clay Aiken
Prince Akishino - he's the son of emperor Akihito
Senator Richard Burr
Shirley Chisolm
Dick Clark
Kaley Cuoco - very sexy actress from 8 simple rules
Elisha Cuthbert - one of my favorite actresses based on looks
Bill Gates Sr - the chairman of the bill and melinda gates foundation and father of Bill Gates
Billy Idol
Bo Jackson
and a ton of other people. the list can be found right here. of course you can make this birthday extra special for me by

1. telling your friends to visit this site
2. clicking on one of the ads

0 comments: