Friday, March 5, 2010

A quick update



Last week I updated everyone on how I've been doing on my continuing quest to not eat junk food for a month and a half and in last weeks update I mentioned that everything was going well. This week is no different and in fact its getting a little bit better because during the time span I was able to avoid all types of junk food from small things like jolly ranchers to huge things like my mom and sister on 2 different occasions this week baking brownies and a cake(seriously wtf?) and I was able to do this while losing 3 pounds which officially puts me at 263 which is ok but now I'm gonna try to kick it into overdrive and try to avoid sugar in all forms instead of just sugary junk foods. Oh and during the week I actually saved a few bucks by not buying junk food while in the local convenience stores. Look for another update next week sometime and be sure to check out my official sponsors!

2 comments:

Take it from me, you're going to see a BIG difference when you start cutting carbohydrates in general. A little tip when choosing foods when eating out or at someone else's house. (My diabetics love this one)...if it makes cloudy water when you cook it, it's got carbs. Just try to stick to one carb a meal (a sensible serving) and double up on the good vegetables...the ones with the CLEAR JUICE! And, BTW...good for you! I'm pulling for you.