Friday, December 11, 2009

photobucket picture of the day



This is not jewelry its actually a desert called the "the sultan's golden cake" and it costs $1000 to buy one. it takes close to three days to make one of these things which are available by special requests for weddings and parties. the cake consists of apricots, pears, quince and figs that have been marinating in Jamaican rum for two years, and flavored with shaved caramelized black truffles, this 24-carat gold leaf-covered cake is presented in a sterling silver handcrafted cake box with a golden seal. see this really overpriced desert and more at Born Rich

2 comments:

Wow! This amazing "Sultan's Golden Cake" has my taste buds tingling with desire. OMG. How in the world am I going to ever afford this?

Half you say? I'll start saving...

I'm also going food-happy over the link to the born rich site showing an array of chocolate delights so yummy looking I almost licked my screen. Almost.

Okay, I did.

:p

We can meet up and i'll have my $500 for the cake. just make sure you have yours and whatever you do make sure i at least get a piece of the gold part of the cake