Sunday, December 6, 2009

this is why we're dumb

below is a quote by president Obama from an interview with time magazine. in the interview the president discussed the things a president should be talking about(jobs,economy,foreign policy,trade etc.) this particular quote is from when the president was asked about the contingent of American reporters that traveled to cover his trip to several Asian countries.



"I mentioned that I was in Asia on this trip thinking about the economy, when I sat down for a round of interviews. Not one of them asked me about Asia. Not one of them asked me about the economy. I was asked several times about had I read Sarah Palin's book. (Laughter.) True. But it's an indication of how our political debate doesn't match up with what we need to do and where we need to go."


thats right none of them asked about the goddamn economy. you know what the economy is right? its that thing that determines if you're gonna be in a mansion or a cardboard box and considering that he's the president and has a lot of say so on what happens with it i think we should be spending all day asking him about it but thats just me and not the good people at Fox,CBS,CNN,ABC and NBC

you can read more of the interview right here

0 comments: