Friday, October 21, 2011

The end is near

As you may or may not know already, we only have a few hours left to live. At least that's the prediction according to 90 year old stroke victim Harold Camping. In fact if you're reading this you may be the last person alive and I thank you for reading this site as your last act in this life on earth. Personally I'm a little sad that I wont accomplish a lot of the goals I had outlined for this year and my life. The world is going to end before I ever get the chance to sleep with Sofia Vergara and Rosario Dawson at the same time. This development makes me upset. Well since the world is going to end anyway before I get rich,cuddle with Rosario Dawson,run a marathon,visit Europe,become WWE champion,learn more than just a few Spanish phrases and become mayor I might as well end it all now. If you don't see me on here on Saturday it means that either the world has ended or the severe depression of my life being awful has forced me to finally go through with it and bungee jump minus a rope. We'll see how it turns out and if you want to learn more about our impending doom,click on the surprisingly non-gloomy photo below.



Nothing gloomy at all about that photo.

0 comments: