Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sleepless Nights

As I write this it's 4:45am and I am yet again unable to sleep. I'm sitting here typing away,posting links to different websites,tweeting and watching the morning news. Off topic but this city is just filled with amazing looking women doing the news. And now I'm gonna move back on topic which happens to be sleeplessness. I've always wondered what keeps me up at night. Is it my health? Is it stress? Is it the fact that I'm still having a hard time finding steady work? Is it my fear of dying broke? Whatever it is I know for a fact that I'm not alone and in this city I'm actually very normal. According to the CDC the city of Detroit ranks at the top for sleep depravity. In other words no one here can get any sleep. Maybe we all have sexsomnia and it's starting to effect our ability to sleep. We beat out cities like New York and LA. To see the entire list and start to draw conclusions from it click on the photo below.


0 comments: