Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thuggin'

In my 23 years of life I have experienced a lot of crazy things. Part of this is attributed to the fact that I didn't grow up in the nicest of neighborhoods. In fact I don't exactly live in a nice neighborhood now. Being an almost lifelong Detroiter has allowed me to see some insanity. Before the age of 18 I've seen people beaten,robbed,shot at,shot,run over and then robbed after being run over. Since the age of 18 I've seen much of the same thing but actually worse and more violent. This doesn't count the things that have happened to me and people close to me. What I'm saying is that I've been around,seen and known a few real live thugs. Thugs are the type of people who would kill you and not lose any sleep over it. They are not to be played with. The video below however shows someone who has just listened to a bunch of rap songs and is now pretending to be one of his hip hop superheroes. Be amazed by one man and his quest for street supremacy below.


Webcam Thug Fail - Watch MoreFunny Videos

0 comments: