Sunday, January 3, 2010

Xray vision in 3 easy steps

I honestly didnt know this until very recently but if you do the right things to a camera you can pretty much see straight through clothes. all it really takes is a camera that has nightvision and a piece of film and a little creativity. below are 2 videos that explain and demonstrate how this is done. so ladies this means that you might want to wear underwear at all times unless you want one of us seeing all the good parts before we buy you dinner or get used to guys knowing way too much way too soon


what we can basically see with the camera trick




2 comments:

Hey hon! Thanks for tweeting me your post! We did an article similar to this on Bit Rebels about a year ago. I remember watching that video over and over and laughing.

You are a great writer and I always enjoy reading your articles. Have a wonderful weekend!!!

Diana Adams
@adamsconsulting

thank you and as you may already know I'm already a gigantic fan of Bit Rebels for a while. Have a great weekend and try not to do anything that I wouldn't do.