Wednesday, January 20, 2010

a quick update

earlier this month i posted a few goals i wanted to accomplish this year and now i am going to update how i'm doing on it. between thanksgiving,my birthday,being super,my brothers birthday,christmas,being really lazy and new years I gained a shitload of weight. seriously i gained 15 pounds. going from a heavy 266 to a super fat 281 and now i'm happy to say that i'm back down to the regular heavy 265(weight subject to change without notice due to drinking water right now). while its good to have lost 15 pounds in less than a month this just means that now i'm back at a starting point and can move on to losing another 35 or so because by summer i want to take my shirt off,my shirt off,my shirt off,my shirt off........you see where this is going

0 comments: